This times are so different, I'm just spend my time working at home, doing the school run in morning and afternoons, not bad :) but as social as before...
2 weeks ago I go a present form Chaos Group ,tons of merchandising , even have a new favourite, Vray Socks!
There's so much already I learned from this, doing your own project where you do everything by yourself, it takes a while to do it, but its the experience that you get from it, it's the best learning method that I know.
New stuff that I've learned
- Animation render on GPU
- Editing in Resolve
- Shooting with virtual camera
- Naming and tracking assets and shots
- Unreal engine RTX capabilities
- Colour grading Pipeline, using linear to rec2020
- Using AI to upscale and to frame blend to make animation smoother
- Tons of comping practice, using depth to holdout
- develop DMP skills, Photoshop painting, Nuke projections
Things that I will be testing once the comps are done
- Colour Grading
- Sound Design
- Motion graphics for intro
- some marketing techniques to see how to get the best result of the final result
So that's it for today